Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Goodbye Cougar.... Hello Camry!

I tend to hold sentimental value to things. So to be honest, I was kinda sad when we sold the Cougar. This was my second car that i had bought. My first car was an infiniti G20 that I kinda totaled on the freeway. Needless to say I learned a very valuable lesson that night. Always have FULL COVERAGE! Anywho... back to the Cougar... I've had this car for 7 years and the beauty of it was it's been paid off for 3. It was a great car up until this last year when we had to rebuild the transmission and replace the altinator 3 times! Good thing my husband is amazing at everything! His mechanic skills sure saves us a ton!
This is our new car!! It's a 2007 Toyota Camry XLE (luxury addition). We bought it from a lady in St George on August 29th. We absolutly love it! It is fully loaded with every feature you could think of, sunroof, keyless entry, push start, navigation, bluetooth, grey leather (looks tan in the pic), seat warmers, dual climate controls, power everything, and the back seats even recline! The best part is...we bought it for 3,500 under blue book! I'm not that crazy about the ext color but oh well... this was too good to pass up!

(I'm sorry if it seems like I brag too much....but this IS our family journal and we absolutly LOVE our lives! I, especialy feel SO blessed to have Randy and Chant!)
A really good quote I stumbled accross says, "You don't find a happy life....You create it!

No comments: