Monday, September 19, 2011

Girls Trip

On August 19th My wonderful mother took us on a girls trip to St George to see The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn (outdoor theater.) Too bad Sara couldn't come, It would have been even more of a blast with her there. We still had a ton of fun though and will probably make this a yearly tradition. Sara....You better mark it on your calendar!!
I had some fun taking pictures of Xayla jumping from bed to bed. I think she is gunna be really good at dance...just look at that toe point! lol
I tried doing all of this fun stuff with her.....It was then that I realized i'm just too old, and too big :( (my inner child says differently tho)
I just love my little Xayla she is such a beautiful girl inside and out! Very talented! And very Smart! Oh and did I say she is absolutly georgous!!
WE LOVE PIZZA FACTORY!!! We got all you can eat salad that came with a breadstick. Also I love their ice!! Now we just need one in Vegas!
The special effects were amazing! Puls Little Mermaid is just a good story to begin with. You can never go wrong with Disney:)
Waiting for the show to begin....

We also met up with the Shumway girls! Too bad our seats weren't closer together.

At this time I was also training for a half marathon, so the next morning I got up early and ran 9 miles before anybody even woke up! Then we all ate at the continental breakfast together which was surprisingly pretty good.  Then I introduced all my cousins to pinterest (the best site for getting super cute ideas)

1 comment:

scoot and sara said...

Looks like fun! I will be there next year for sure :)