Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Father's Day

I'm am such a lucky kid to have this guy as my faher! I have some of the best memories with my dad. Growing up he always took the time to swim with us, or get down on the floor and let us climb all over him or take trip's to the lake (which he still does). I know it's kinda clesha but my dad actually wanted ties for fathers day. Also he just got called to be bishop of the singles ward (lucky kids) so we hooked him up with 3 really cool ties...like the one in this picture lol Randy and I also custom made cards for our dads from tinyprints.com. (i think they liked their cards better than their gift's)
We had dinner with Randy's parents on Father's Day! It's been really nice having them in town and spending more time with them. One thing is for sure, Chant has a wonderful Father and Grandfather and it is such a blessing to always have the priesthood in our lives! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Randy loves to golf! (he's really good at it too...sorry I love to brag about him) So for Father's Day I sent Randy Golfing with my Dad, K.C., and my uncle Klark, They had a good time playing two on two and ended up tying right at the end. This will probably lead to a rematch if I know these boys. Of course I didn't go with them...so that would explain why I don't have a pic to post lol

No comments: